At County Argyle, we are known for finding the best in vintage and antique jewelry for our customers. If you have older pieces — old favorites or long forgotten — that you no longer need, please let us know. After a quick phone call or a few text messages, we can work with you to determine what you have and what you can hope to get for it.
If you are in the Central Florida area or attending one of our upcoming events, we can pre-arrange a time and place to meet in person.
We are always looking for jewelry and accessories in the following categories:
- Vintage and antique Scottish and Celtic jewelry, including brooches and kilt pins
- Finer sterling silver jewelry from the 1960s and earlier
- Edwardian-era, Victorian-era and earlier pieces of all kinds
- Older pieces featuring amber, amethyst, citrine, moonstone and turquoise
- Older Native American and South/Central American jewelry
- Deco, Nouveau, Brutalist and other period-specific pieces
Through our vintage store in Orlando, we are also always looking for large or small lots of:
- Well-maintained women’s and men’s vintage clothes from the 1930s to the 1990s
- Modern, designer clothes and bags (we can assist with authentication, if needed)
- Mid-Century Modern home furnishings, including furniture, lamps, decorations and housewares
- Pulp, action, mystery, horror, spy, sci-fi, fantasy and thriller paperbacks from the 1930 to the 1970s
- Stereoscopy, including stereoscope cards, viewers, View-Master viewers and reels, and similar
- Old medical and pharmacy equipment, taxidermy, oddities, funerary pieces, and similar
- Just about anything else of interest
We also work with estate companies, auction houses, professional cleaners and liquidators. Honestly, no lot is too big or too small. Just contact us, and we’ll hammer out the details. We travel the southeast U. S. most weekends, and we can set-up a quick review and purchase.